Check out the recipe for this EASY side dish! It's a great way to add veggies to your meals that don't taste boring and bland.
Parmesan Corn and Zucchini
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 4 zucchinis, diced
• 1 cup corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted (drained)
• 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• Juice of 1 lime
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
• 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan, or more, to taste
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
2. Add zucchini, corn, basil, oregano and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in lime juice and cilantro.
3. Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan.