Looking for a breakfast recipe that is packed with protein, healthy fats, and veggies? Look no further! This crustless Veggie Quiche is easy to whip up on a Sunday morning, and then you can re-heat the leftovers for a quick but filling breakfast during the week!
Crustless Veggie Quiche
• 6 Eggs
• 1 red pepper, finely chopped
• 6 broccoli florets—chopped
• 1 small zucchini, chopped
• 5 ounces Swiss cheese
• 1 teaspoon oil
• salt and pepper to taste
· Sautee veggies in oil until tender.
· Remove veggies and allow to cool.
· Beat eggs in bowl, add salt and pepper add cool veggies to eggs and mix well.
· Spray glass pie plate with cooking spray.
· Pour half of the egg mixture in pie plate.
· Add the cheese slices.
· Top with remaining egg mixture.
· Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes.