Will fall in full swing, I am happy to share one of my favorite pumpkin recipes! This recipe is easy to make (it only takes 2 ingredients!) and at about 160 calories a muffin, it's a way to indulge on a fall favorite without feeling guilty!
--1 box of spice cake mix
--I can (15 ounces) of pumpkin puree (be sure it's 100% pumpkin, and NOT pumpkin pie filling)
Directions: approximately 3-5 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Gather your supplies: muffin baking tray, mixing bowl and large spoon or a mixer, muffin/cupcake foils
3. Pour cake mix into your mixing bowl
4. Add canned pumpkin to the bowl
5. Stir the 2 ingredients together. Keep stirring! I promise, it starts to look like batter soon! (If you have a mixer, it makes this step much easier)
6. Scoop out the batter and place into 12 muffin foils in your muffin baking sheet.
7. Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
If you like this recipe, please let me know!! Would you like to see more recipes? Share with me what you'd like a healthy recipe for!